These first four pictures were from the 3rd tournament. They played hard and won the two games that I saw! Boo is getting really good and I'm excited to watch her play for her school this Fall!
They do these funny little victory dances when they score a point. :)
She has gotten so much better at both blocking and hitting.
The last tournament was an actual elimination style tournament so they had one court open going lengthwise and much more seating which was nice. Thankfully I arrived 20 minutes early because they were just starting (early) when I got there.
Pretty girl!
I think I've mentioned it before but the best part of playing Club Volleyball has been that Boo gets to play with two of her best friends. They all three go to different schools so we are thankful they got this opportunity to be teammates for a season!
Powerhouse Boo!
That's a wrap on a great season!
It has been so fun to watch her skills grow these past few months! What a wonderful opportunity! We are truly thankful she got this experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment