Tuesday, April 22, 2025

Play - Part 1

 Peanut began the play by doing a spinning dance to the music.

 
And then the townspeople slowly started to come out onto the stage and sang a song.


 
Peaches had the first line of the play as the Newsie.

 
She was so cute yelling, "Extra Extra! Get your paper here!"

 
Then she would sell the paper to someone.

 
Peanut got knocked down by the "villain" of the story.

 
So the shoemakers brought her in from the cold.

 
And fed her some soup.

 
And gave her a pair of shoes since she was barefoot and had journeyed a long way.

 
I think the first show was the best! That was the one that Grandma, Auntie Nae, and Cousin K came to. I snapped this during the play.

 
Peaches was getting some serious height on her jumps!

 
I loved her Newsie outfit. So cute.

 
She was worried about being a girl Newsie but it totally worked.

 
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment