Tuesday, April 8, 2025

Itty Bitty Kitties

 The girls were so excited when I told them that we were going to keep Nala and the kittens in the house for a few weeks! We fixed her up a bed in the shower downstairs with a heating pad. That room gets really warm when you leave the door closed and there is nothing she can hurt in there. She seemed happy with it.

 
Since she seemed to have no issue with us I told the girls they could pet the kittens with one finger. She didn't even blink at them.

 
 
They are so tiny and cute!! 

 
Sweet babies! 

  
One time when we came in Nala got up and went over to eat. I told the girls I guess she wanted them to babysit her kittens so she could have a break. Haha.

 
I think Nala is wondering what she got herself into, haha.
 

 Since there are five kittens each of the girls got to name one. Bug's is the black one and she named it Coco Yashi after an anime character. Boo's has what looks like eye black on so she named hers Raleigh after one of the Mariner's players. Peanut named hers Skywalker if it's a boy and Skye if it's a girl. Peaches named hers Tuna, after it's great Uncle, she said, and Lou named hers Donut...then Oreo...and then landed on Smores because hers is one with black, brown, and white.

 
We go in every morning to check on them and turn on the lights, and every evening to turn off the lights and say goodnight.

 
And these two are in and out multiple times during the day. They can't wait till they are a little bigger and they can pick them up.

 
What a fun adventure for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment