Monday, November 18, 2024

Pumpkin Carving!

Phew! I have been on the struggle bus this fall! I feel like I am running every day and just can't ever seem to catch up! Between all the girls activities and all or church responsibilities and building the shop every spare minute we just never have a minute to breathe. 

We never did find a free night that we could do family pumpkin carving so T had to take over and do it while I was at worship team. I got these pictures when I came home. They were hard at work!


 
These two are still at the age where Daddy has to do all their carving. :)

 
Bug and Boo didn't want to do any pumpkins this year. Peanut wanted to carve one but she went to the pumpkin patch with the youth group and didn't get a pumpkin and by the time we went to get them from our local grocery store they were down to slim pickins so she decided to paint one of the pumpkins we grew in our garden.

 
Lou was very happy with her kitty!

 
And Peaches with her Tinkerbell. :)

 
Peanut's pumpkin turned out so pretty! 

 
Great job girls!
 

(I mean Daddy, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment