Thursday, September 26, 2024

Leftover Thursday

 Peaches and Lou decided that it was Danny the Dinosaur's birthday the other day. I let them make cupcakes, blow up a few balloons, and they wrapped a few presents. :)

 
I think Danny enjoyed it. :P
 
 
The chicks that Noni got this spring have just started laying eggs! She gave us the first tiny egg.
 
 
Peaches drew a face on it.

 
It looked so cute and small in the pan with the other eggs. :)

 
The girls are constantly finding "pets". Moths, grasshoppers, sage bugs...they will find one or two, name them, and then carry it around until it inevitably dies. :P The other day we had two pet moths named Ruthie and Guthie. Lol. This day they had grasshoppers and I don't know if they were stunned or what but they really did just sit on their hands and not hop away. For hours.
 
 
Peaches even carried one around on her nose for a while. :P 

 
They make houses and mazes for their pets out of blocks or Legos and I never see any squishing or damage, but somehow after a few hours their pets just die. Maybe from emotional trauma. :P 

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment