The girls all agree that it's more fun when lots of friends come camping with us, but the up side is that they get all the boat rides! Mr. J took them out on the lake for hours!
They all got to go tubing multiple times and it sounds like they had a blast!
I guess T went with Boo at one point and I think they both ended up pretty bruised. :P
I got all these picture off his phone because I was relaxing on the shore, not getting seasick, with my book, and visiting with Ms. S while they played on the water. :)
I think this is Lou and Daddy.
Catching some air!
Bug and Boo
Bug and Lou
Bug and Peaches
And exciting news...Bug and Boo both ended up water skiing! T said they did a great job! Here is Bug.
They had such a wonderful afternoon playing on the water!
Big thanks to Mr. J! In the past he has always loved to water ski and goes out early in the morning and then again at sunset, but because of an injury in the past year he isn't able to water ski anymore :( so he really brought the boat and did all the driving just for the girls, so nice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment