Monday, September 23, 2024

Happy Birthday Peanut!

 We started our birthday celebrations a day early because Peanut wanted homemade hamburgers and fries for her birthday dinner but it takes me hours to make this meal from scratch so I knew I wouldn't be able to do it on her real birthday since we planned to be at the pool. This is probably our whole family's favorite meal, but it takes so long to make that I don't do it very often!

After dinner she made her birthday cupcakes. 

  

She found this cute design on Pinterest.

 
 
 The next morning we gathered everyone and let her come down. I love how expressive she is. Haha.


She has been asking for a gel nail set and UV lamp for a long time and we finally got it!

 
She loves to do nails and was super excited about all the colors.

 
You have to do a coat and then let the lamp set it for three minutes. We've all had our nails nicely done since she got it!

 
We headed to her pick up friends for her party after she finished her nails.  I'll post those pictures tomorrow. We arrived home at 6:30 that night and pulled in right after Papa and Mama who had picked up Dominos for us...so nice!

 
After dinner we let her open all her presents. 

 
She got tons of fun stuff!

 
Her sisters got her some fun craft kits.

 
A pretty necklace and donut squishmallow from Aunt M and Uncle B.

 
This funny banana slug from Bug. 

 
She got birthday money from Aunt K, Uncle K and Aunt J, and Uncle J and Aunt H.  

 
Auntie N got her a fun wood painting kit. Aunt D and family got her a pressed flower kit. Mama got her a new sketchbook and pencils. 

 
One of her favorite treats is hazelnut wafers. I hardly every buy any but I got her some for her birthday. She was so happy. Haha.

 
Grandma and Grandpa gave her birthday money and she used it to buy all this when she went on her special day with Noni. They went shopping and Noni bought her a new dress and a pretty cream sweater. 

 
She loved all her presents and has been painting nails every few days. This is one of my favorites so far...ice cream flavors that she did on Lou. So cute!

 
What a wonderful birthday she had! Thanks to all who made it special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment