Saturday, May 14, 2022

Lou's Laughs - Part 1

 I've been trying to think of a clever title before I started posting Lou's funnies, but this is as good as I could come up with. :P The first one I have down for her is one I've already shared but I want to put it here so I can transfer it to her book later. I don't have a date for it, but it was when she was really little and barely talking.

We were all downstairs playing Crash Team Racing and Daddy's little character died suddenly. He said, "Ai-chee-wa-wa!" D went over to him and said, "Da-da want wa-wa?" which was her word for water at the time. She toddled off and went upstairs. A few minutes later she came back carrying his water glass...sloshing all the way. 

The next one I have is from December of 2020 so she had just turned 2. 

December 1st

Whenever the girls take something of T's he says, "Daddy, please." meaning hand that to Daddy...he said it to little Lou and she shot back with, "No! ME please!" 

May 7th

She had just gotten up from her nap. We took off her sleeper and she looked down. "Hey! Where my pant go?" Me: "I don't know." Her:" Noni took my pant!" (We had not seen Noni in days.) Me: "Noni did?!" Her: "Yes! Hee hee!" 

June 15th

She had a rough night and had been up since six. After breakfast I couldn't find her. I finally found her in our bed under the covers. Me: "Did you go back to bed?" Her: "Yes Mommy. Hum on. Get blankies."

July 22nd

She was yelling from the kitchen, "Ma-ma! Ma-ma!" I came in a hurry thinking something was wrong. "What's going on?" She was jumping around pointing to the ceiling where there was sunlight was reflecting off a pot of water in the kitchen sink. I gave her a detailed explanation of what was happening. She looked at me for a second, said, "Oh." and toddled off.

July 28th

I left the breakfast table to go brush my teeth. Ten seconds later she comes running after me. "Mommy! Come! Need show you sumpthin'!" She takes my hand and leads me back to the table where she has spilled her cereal and milk all over the table and it's dripping in a puddle onto the floor. I started cleaning it up and she said, "Want more!" I replied, "Oh you want more ammo?" She jumped up and down and nodded, "Yes! Want more am-ma-mo!" 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment