Saturday, May 28, 2022

Baseball Fans

 I found these pictures (and several others) on my phone after we got home from one of Peaches' baseball games. 


 
Haha.

 
Peanut, Lou, and I have logged a lot of time at the fields the past month! Bug and Boo have had busier schedules and haven't been coming with us. Unfortunately we haven't had great weather to work with but we layer up and head to the field several times a week for practices and games.

 
Lou makes friends wherever she goes. There are several little sisters she hangs out with. This was the first time she met this little girl, but they were the best of friends within ten minutes!



 
I finally got smart and took Lou's scooter to practice and she zipped around the paths for a full hour! They have extended the paths so there are lots of nice places to walk...and lots of little wildflowers to pick!

 
One day Peaches had baseball pictures immediately after dance. I knew we wouldn't have time to change her so I sent her to dance ready for her pictures. Haha.

 
Phew! This has been a busy Spring! I'm ready to slow down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment