Monday, May 2, 2022

Dyeing Eggs!

 On Good Friday Noni brought over everything needed to dye Easter eggs! She had 4 dozen eggs for them!


 

Lou was SOO excited! I don't think she remembers dyeing them last year.


 
She was just tickled pink about the whole process. Haha.


I missed getting her happy squeals when she first discovered what a dip in the dye would do, but here are a couple videos.


 
Peaches was more serious and focused on what she wanted her eggs to look like.

 
The big girls are pros!



 
I was surprised how long Lou lasted. She spent a long time dyeing and then coloring them with markers or finding stickers for them. So proud!

 
Peanut had some beautiful colors!

 
And Peaches worked so hard to make her eggs beautiful! 

 
Great job girls!

 
Aunt N sent an Easter package with big eggs full of goodies for each girl. They were so excited!

 
Or should I say egg-cited. Haha. 
 
 
Thanks Aunt N!



No comments:

Post a Comment