We got to spend Daddy's birthday weekend at Grandma and Grandpas! We hadn't been since Thanksgiving so the girls had a wonderful time rediscovering all the toys and playing with their cousins!
I couldn't find Lou's pack and play so she got to sleep in the bunk beds for the first time! Of course she loved it!! But was so excited she couldn't go to sleep. The first night I finally went to bed at 10:30 and she was still awake! But thankfully being quiet by that point and I think she fell asleep soon after. Peaches fell asleep about 10:20. :P
And then the little stinkers were up at 6:30! Thankfully they did pretty well that day and were happy even with so little sleep. :P
Grandpa made us a delicious breakfast and then the cousins joined us for the day!
They played a lot of "family". They made Cousin K be the mom and after an hour or so she looked and me and said, "Man! It's hard to have kids!" Haha!
Meanwhile the guys spent the entire day in the shop having a grand old time! Last summer T's friend gave him this old car shell. Grandpa used to have one of these (in it's prime!) and they have a goal of fixing this one up to look like it. It's going to take a lot work! But they will have fun doing it. :)
It was super nice and sunny out so the kids and I spent some time outside.
Once it got dark they continued the fun inside. Sardines was the cause of this funny picture! I can't believe they got all seven of them in there!
Pictures from that tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment