Noni got to go see the Texas family for Spring break!
We were very happy for her but the girls missed her terribly! Especially Peaches...after asking me 100 times when Noni was coming back I suggested she make a calendar to count down the days until her return. It helped, but she still burst into tears at random moments throughout the ten days and had to text and or call Noni every single day.
One afternoon we went to Mama's to hang out for a few hours. The little ones did great! We brought McDonald's which was their choice, and had lunch together and then they played sweetly for a while.
They made "goggles" among other things.
Funny girls. You can hear Lou saying, "Don't picture me!" She and Peaches are opposites. E wants to be "pictured" as often as possible, and Lou does not. :P
I didn't know if it would work but I put Lou down for a nap on Mama's bed and she slept almost two hours! We were able to play three games of cards and when she woke up I realized she had "made" the bed before coming out. So sweet. It was a wonderful afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment