Thursday, March 24, 2022

Leftover Thursday

It was Pinata night at Awana the other day. I bought the candy off Amazon and then brought the Pinatas (someone had donated a bunch) home from church and let the girls stuff them. 

 
And they had a blast! The pinatas held up really well and each kid was able to take more than one whack at it before it finally burst open.


 
 
We tried a new game for game night...Backseat Drawing. It's like Pictonary except another person tells you what to draw. It's a lot harder than it sounds! You have to say stuff like, "Ok I need a two inch, horizontal line near the top right corner." Definitely an exercise on the brain, but the girls did well and we had fun!


 
I feel like Buddy is growing a lot! This day he cracked me up because he didn't have his right leg on the rock, it was just dangling there with his big belly sprawled out. I don't know how they are in the wild, but he is very inactive. He rarely does anything and spends most of his days sitting on his rock under his heat lamp. If we take him out he just sits there and looks around. I hope he is happy with us, but I don't know how to tell. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment