Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Quarantine - Part 2

 Quarantine means I find even more funny selfies than usual on my phone. :P

 
 I don't know what it is but our front porch is so warm! So nice!! Even if it is 10 degrees outside, as long as the sun is shining and there's not a north wind, our porch feels like 50 degrees. Something about the angle of shelter, the morning sun, and the dark blue paint soaking up the rays and reflecting heat make it an amazing place to sit on winter mornings! The little ones and I try to get out there for at least 15 minutes a day. On days when it is above freezing they will do chalk and even be out there in short sleeves.
 
 
Or use their coat as pants. :P

 
They say 15 minutes of sun a day is good for mental health. Haha.

 
On day 14 we decided to test all the girls to see if they could officially get out of quarantine and go to Awana that night. We were playing Monopoly and swabbing noses. :P I am thankful for home tests!

 
Everyone was negative...except for Lou. Ugh. She had been sick since before we even left for Arizona and never really stopped dripping so it was really hard to tell when her symptoms started but I did find a video from the Friday before her test where she was wiping her drippy nose a bunch so if we counted from that her positive test day was day 7.
 
Noni brought us lunch one day and said hi through the window.  

 
I think we'd been in quarantine too long. Haha.


 
Peanut even made shoes out of the bag. Lol. 

 
I'm very very thankful that it wasn't worse for us. I know some people get hit so much harder, but I am glad to have that over with and I hope we don't have to go through it again! Summer can't get here fast enough! I am ready to be done with sickness for a while!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment