Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Birthday

 Noni and Aunt Karen set up the sweetest little birthday party for me! It was polka dot themed...my favorite!

They also made German chocolate cupcakes...another favorite!

 
 I had some good help with the candle blowing out. :)

 I feel like the girls didn't used to like German chocolate that much but they all ate them up so maybe it's growing on them. :)

 
Aunt Karen is always so much fun!

 
Peanut is our DIY girl. She made me some string art out of scrap wood and some nails Daddy gave her. So sweet!

 
She painted it periwinkle...my favorite color. :)

 
Daddy and the girls got me adorable salt and pepper shakers, new Birkenstock type sandals, a cool air fryer accessory kit, bath salts, and a really fun butter dish! 

Noni and Papa got me a super cute polka dot shirt and beautiful blue sweater and Aunt K got a me a fun new dress!



 
Such a wonderful birthday!! I am very blessed! 


Noni and Aunt K took the girls back to our house and spent the night and T and I were able to go out to dinner to celebrate the birthday and our anniversary. We wanted to go to Thai food but it was closed so we ended up at Texas Roadhouse and then we walked around the At Home store for a solid hour. It was the first time I've ever been able to look at everything in there without rushing through. It was quite pleasant. Haha. A great birthday!!

1 comment: