We had a pretty relaxed Father's Day! We went to church, came home and made paninis, and then Grandma and Grandpa came over and the guys worked on the old pickup.
Our friends, the C family stopped in for one more night with us on their way out of town. Miss S had given Lou this dress when she was a baby and she finally fits in it. She was so happy when I put it on and kept saying to everyone, "Look my dress!"
She is not looking much like a baby anymore these days! :'(
Here she is with Miss S. She was too shy to stand close to her, but the next day when they left she kept hugging her goodbye. :)
I was under the impression that they were just going to be assessing the parts needed to get the pickup running again so I was really surprised when I went out and they had jimmy rigged it together to get the motor to turn over!
I guess I shouldn't be surprised when Grandpa is at the helm! I think he could make just about anything run.
T said, "It's time to get out Lou." and she squealed, "No! I drive!" Haha.
We had dinner and of course some crazy playtime with Grandpa. Pretty sure he's getting squished in this picture. :P
We are so thankful for the amazing father's in our lives and especially our own wonderful, amazing, hard working Daddy! We love you Daddy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment