We were thankful to be able to do swim lessons this year! I got Peaches and Peanut signed up in their age groups and then the teacher let me tack Lou onto Peaches class as long as I was in the water with her so we wouldn't have to be there for another 45 minutes each day.
They were so excited on the first day!!
The littles class was first and then Peanut's class with two of her besties.
Peaches and Lou did well waiting while Peanut was in her class. I thought they would have a hard time sitting still but it was interesting enough for them to watch. :)
Aunt K had bought this suit for Lou for her birthday and it is just too cute!!
I really liked this teacher because she actually taught them how to do the different swimming strokes! Here is Peanut doing the backstroke.
The little ones started to learn them, but Lou was mostly interested in bobbing in the pool. She wasn't too excited when I made her do the backfloat. :P
Peaches is such a joyful soul. Everything is so exciting to her. She was on cloud 9 and so happy during her lessons!
Lou and I worked on jumping in the pool while the bigger kids did it with the teacher.
Go Peaches Go!
Such a fun week! I'm so glad we were able to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment