Boo got her ears pierced! She didn't want to last year when she turned ten and then this year she decided she was ready but we wanted wait until after her basketball season was over. Two days after her last game we headed to the mall!
She had an orthodontist appointment that day, and the little ones had been snotty so I didn't want to drop them off at Noni's. Bug stayed with the others in the car and watched a movie on the DVD players while they waited. It was a quick appointment and I don't think they even noticed we were gone.
Boo's piercing was very uneventful. She barely flinched and said, "Oh. That barely hurt at all."
She picked these pretty crystal crosses.
Afterwards the girls shopped...for probably half and hour but it felt like 20. :P
They wanted everything in sight! I told them they could pick one thing...which Lou took to mean everything she could possibly carry!
She was so happy! And I spent the entire time trailing after her putting back everything she was pulling from the shelves. :P
Peaches was getting frustrated at one point and said, "Ugh! Why do you keep saying no I can't have anything?" and I told her, "Because you've asked me for at least $1,000 worth of stuff!" :P
But they finally each settled on their items and we came home with the pierced ears we went for!
Very pretty on this grown up girl!
Boo looks SO much like you! The fifth picture down looks almost like how I remember you from high school :)
ReplyDelete