Have you ever found a random tortilla laying on the floor with one bite out of it?
Lou is really bad about putting things in her mouth still. At the trampoline park for Bug's birthday party she had been putting the dodgeballs and foam blocks in her mouth. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
So I wasn't very surprised when she came down with a nasty cold a few days later. Unfortunately she shared it with nearly everyone and we were out for a good week. :(
Peaches took a mid morning when she was on her worst day of the cold.
I try not to make boxed mac and cheese too often since it is so highly processed, but when I'm especially tired I will, as an easy lunch. This particular day my "easy lunch" turned into a long clean up when Lou found one of the boxes, somehow managed to open it...I can barely get those open...and dumped it all over the floor. "Ooops! Sha-wee!"
Peanut built a doll house out of scrap wood! It turned out really well!
Bug, Boo, and I ran into Lowes the other day and were surprised to see a duck. On a leash. Wearing a diaper. Haha.
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment