Friday, July 23, 2021

Oregon! - Part 5

 For our last evening in Oregon we went bowling! I can't remember the last time we'd gone. I don't think Peaches had ever been before. 

We started off with boys vs. girls but then Bug switched over because there were so many more girls we were taking twice as long. :)


Peaches did really well even though the ball was very heavy for her. She tried a couple of different styles. :)

 
And was shy when she first started.


 
Peanut did really well! She got so excited whenever she knocked down a bunch of pins. :)

 

Boo also did well and had fun!

 
I figured Lou would just hang out with the family and not be interested in bowling. I forgot she's just as big as the rest of them. ;) She wanted to be right in the action and was excited about everything! 

 
Every time I bowled she would jump up and down and yell "Go Mommy! Go Mommy!"
 
 
Bug got the hang of it quickly.

 
Grandma left for a bit and came back after having purchased Lou her own lane! We got the metal rack helper and she had a blast!!!   


 
 
 She kept saying, "Yay me! I did it! I did it!" 


 
"Go me!"

 

 

Grandma pegged that one! I never knew a two year old could have so much fun bowling! Her only complaint was that the ball took too long to come back to her. Otherwise she bowled her entire first game straight without a break!



Grandma bought her a second game and she bowled away!

 
She dropped the ball multiple times. I can't believe she never got her toes!
 
 
So fun!
 
 

 
Peaches got frustrated at one point and Peanut gave her a sweet pep talk.

 
Such a good big sister!

 
It was past bedtime by the time we finished. Lou was especially tired after bowling two full games!

 
We all did pretty good on our scores! We'll have to go again sometime!

 
Cheese!

 
Such a fun night!



We had to say goodbye the family since we were leaving the next morning. Even though it was super late we stopped an got ice cream for the drive back! 

Last of the pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment