Thursday, July 15, 2021

Leftover Thursday

 Queso actually had to have a hernia repair surgery. Fitting since he is Peanut's cat. :) Miss E, who knows Lou very well, wrote on his discharge instructions "No sitting on me". Haha! Well I guess carrying him around during recovery was okay then. :P


 
Lou found Peanut's dress and insisted on wearing it all day even though it was nearly falling off her. She cried if I tried to take it off. :P

 
Speaking of dresses. Lou loves this one and always wants to wear it. I thought she looked so cute when she put on her mud boots and asked for her helmet so she could go ride her scooter.

 
Unfortunately she insisted she ride it on the gravel instead of in the garage so she couldn't make it more than a few inches before falling over. :P

 
Bug likes Queso the least of all the girls so I thought it was funny when I found him stretched out on her bed snoozing away.

 
T and I are not huge fans either but he does look awfully cute when he's sleeping somewhere.

 
Boo had to make a bird feeder out of recyclable products for school. Here is what she came up with and the birds must have liked it because they ate it all up!

 
Lou's Pullup overflowed one night and in the morning I found her and her pjs soaked so she got a rare breakfast-in-bath spa treatment. Haha.

 

Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment