The other day I realized Lou's hair was long enough to do pigtails! She looked so cute that I wanted to take her picture. We were all getting ready for church and she did not want to stand still for a picture. Case in point...
So a sure fire way to get her to pose for me is to take a picture of one of her sisters first. Then she's all excited to do it. Peaches was a willing participant. :)
This is her new excited face. Love it!!
This was as good as it got. :P
I can't believe our sweet baby is growing up so fast!
Here she is later that day. She loves to climb up and sit on the bench to play the piano. The funny thing is that she plays very carefully with just one or two fingers.
Such a sweet and funny girl!
Love the pigtails! She is so cute!
ReplyDelete