Thursday, February 27, 2020

Leftover Thursday

I found this when I woke up one morning. So sweet. :)


Sometimes when I pick up Peaches from preschool she is so grumpy! She's always happy to see me, but about halfway home she'll get really whiny. I guess she's just tired. I snuck a picture of her.


But she heard the click.


And apparently I need to do that more often because it turned her frown upside down. Haha.


She left a cup of water in the car overnight. When she found it again it looked like this. "WHO froze my water?!?" she exclaimed in shock. Then she thought for a second and said, "I think Elsa did it."


You can hardly even see them, but just past the wheelbarrow is a flock of partridges! I thought they were quail at first, but they were the size of small chickens. A friend told us they were partridges. Maybe they were looking for a pear tree. ;)


Peaches is doing amazingly well on the piano! I think she has an ear for music. It will be fun to watch her skills grow.


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment