T has been wanting to restore an old pickup for years, and finally found a good deal! Bug got her schoolwork done so that she could go with him to pick it up and they took a road trip for the day. It took them THREE hours to get it loaded along with all the parts and pieces the guy had already bought for it.
Grandpa came over and helped us build a temporary lean-to off the grange so that it wouldn't be out in the weather. It will be several years before T actually gets time to work on it, but he is happy to have it waiting for him. :)
The girls were playing outside one day and when I looked out later I couldn't decide if they were having a snowball fight or preparing for trench warfare. :P
Buggy wanted Lou to "play" the piano. :)
Lou was sleeping so hard one day...I went in to wake her up because we needed to take Peanut to basketball practice and she didn't even move. I even talked to her and rubbed her face but she was out cold. Daddy left work early and came and got Peanut and took her to practice, and Lou got an extra hour of sleep and woke up SO happy! Thanks Daddy!
Jasmine. :)
A living room for Te...and he's watching te's on TV. :)
I came around the corner the other morning to find a teal-faced baby.
She toddled right over to show me where she found the markers and was pretty pleased with herself!
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment