April 18th
Spending the night at Noni's. Stalling bedtime: "I love you Noni...and I love mommy and daddy and K and S and A and D...(long pause)...and cookies!"
April 25th
Boo and Peaches went outside. I told her you can play in the dirt or in the rocks but stay away from the road! She nodded, "Stay away from the road! Cuz cars go shoom shoom and runned me over! And I die...from sins."
April 26th
Saying good morning to the baby. Lou smiled and giggled. Me: "She loves you!" E: "Yes! She does! She loves me! All peoples love me! Mommy loves me. Daddy loves me. Noni loves me. Papa loves me. Grandma loves me. Grandpa loves me. Abby loves me. All peoples love me that come in my house.
April 26th
Comes into the kitchen and sees Daddy and Boo baking. "I want cake!" Me: "There is leftover cake or Daddy and S are making cookies. If you have cake you can't have cookies." E: "I want cake!" I gave her cake, but 20 minutes later the cookies were done. E: "I get cookies!" Me: "No you don't. You had cake." E: "I don't like cake!" Me: "Then why did you eat it?" E: "No! I like cookies!"
April 29th
"Look Mommy! I'm doing my spelling words!" Me: "Wow you are doing a good job!" E: "Yes I am! I'm so proud of you!"
April 29th
"Mommy you be a monster!" Me: "No thank you. I don't want to be a monster." E: turns to her sister, "Ok, A, you be the monster!" A: "No I don't want to be a monster." E: hands out with all the encouragement she can muster, "Guys! You can DO this!"
April 30th
She came down from her nap and found A's abandoned bowl of pretzels. "Oh yeah! I find snacks!"
April 30th
We had been playing I spy at meal time so as soon as she sat down for dinner she yelled excitedly, "Let's play spies! I spy something green!" Without even pausing to give us a chance to guess..."The GRASS!"
:)
lol :)
ReplyDelete