Well I'm not a cat person, but I have to admit these little guys are pretty cute. The girls left a pillow outside (lovely) and they staked their claim.
I guess we didn't have to be worried about the little ones bonding with the big ones. :)
They are like little babies. They play hard and sleep hard.
Peanut is constantly putting Carrots to sleep in doll beds or random baskets. He sits there happily with the blankets, stuffed animals, or pillows she puts with him.
Peaches came running up to me, "Mommy! My catty is SINGING!" and pointed to this. Lol!
Snuggles.
Peanut Butter is the more hyper of the two and rarely sleeps in the house. He gets kicked out most days from jumping on the table or clawing the furniture. This day he actually fell asleep when I somehow ended up holding him.
Cat scarf!
These are supposed to be outdoor cats, but as you can see they come in the house quite frequently. :P That will hopefully change as they get bigger. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment