Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Back to AWANA

The girls were so excited to get back to AWANA! Peanut is in her final year of Sparks...I can't believe that!


Buggy is now in Trek and starts a half hour earlier than the rest of us so that the older kids can have a full hour of study before coming over to help out in lower AWANA for an hour. Bug is helping Noni in Cubbies and is doing a great job with the little ones! Peaches was excited to have her as a leader!



Boo is already rockin' it in T&T and saying her verses like a pro.


And I am having my easiest year ever because one of my friends volunteered to do nursery during AWANA and has been keeping D for me. I have tons of time on my hands without having to wrangle a baby on top of my regular duties!

T is running games as usual and the girls have so much fun!


We're happy to be off to such a great start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment