Mama got a great present for her 88th birthday...her three girls there to celebrate with her!
We played two teams of Bocci ball.
Peaches really wanted to play too so we let her use a tennis ball for everyone's safety. Haha.
She was determined to get her turn each time!
We had some big throws that required golf cart transportation. Love this picture. T was letting Peaches steer. If you can zoom in the expressions are funny. :)
I can't remember who won...I think it was pretty close, but we all had fun!
:)
Auntie Eve had gone to a friend's wedding and returned the afternoon of Mama's birthday. We had a nice dinner and then sang happy birthday over angel food cake.
I think I'm out of order here...this next set of pictures was from the day before...the 5th. The girls had spent the night and we met up with everyone for lunch.
Lou had some bread off my sandwich and then a tasty plastic cup. :)
Then we headed over to the city gardens. They weren't at their peak yet, but were still very pretty!
I hadn't really taken any good pictures of Lou since she's been sitting up so we had to grab some with the pretty flowers!
Family pic...this is where Papa proposed to Noni!
This time Daddy was the one outnumbered...but he's used to it. :)
And whenever Daddy is around it usually boils down to roughhousing. Haha.
Noni got some really cute pics with this cool tree arch walkway.
We enjoyed the fountains and paths for a while before heading back to the house for naps, games, and more visiting.
Lou was asleep before we could even get out of the park.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment