Thursday, August 1, 2019

Leftover Thursday

Peaches learning how to pet the dog nicely. :) 


Yes she is.


:)


Our friends from Mexico were visiting and got to come over for dinner one night. :)


Noni and I at our Mother's Day present Wildtree party. :)


While we were gone Buggy made dinner for everyone...homemade hamburgers AND buns! And they were SO good! I was super impressed! She said, "Mommy I cooked and cooked all day and then we ate it so fast!" Yep. That's how it goes baby girl. Haha. 


We've been trying to eat more fruits and veggies around here. I was very happy with the results of my efforts one day for me and the three little ones. 


Peaches is in that very difficult ready-to-give-up-the-nap stage. She easily takes a nap...2+ hours but then she's up till 10pm, or if we skip her nap every little thing causes a meltdown from about 3pm till bedtime but she goes to sleep right away. It's my least favorite phase. :( I had to take a picture of her sleeping so sweetly the other day...not too many of these days left. 


Some days I just have to put her down for a long nap because I need a break from the hurricane. Haha. This night she decided to decorate her face in the bathroom while she was supposed to be brushing her teeth. :P 


Never a dull moment. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment