Double the birthdays means double the surprises and double the fun!
Love the faces!
We actually got Peaches a Minnie car! I never thought we would have one of these but T found a Black Friday deal (he actually bought it on his iPad when we were int he hospital, haha) and we knew she would love it!
We were right! She kept spinning out on the floor and left marks on the wood, but it works great downstairs on the carpet!
Boo asked for, and received, a Calico Critter house! The cool thing is that it has several configurations and can even be three stories!
So happy! (You can see this was during our kitchen work...the back wall ship lap got up that week, and I painted it a few days later.)
Their birthday was on a Sunday so we let them open their presents to each other before they left for church. More Calico Critters!
And even more "Co Critters" as Peaches calls them. :)
The upstairs playroom is Calico Critter land so I don't mind it because the mess stays in there and out of my view. Haha!
T and the girls left for church while I fed D. Then she and I got ready and headed to town so I could feed her before the birthday party. They met me there with two girls from church.
Pictures from the party tomorrow.
After we got home Mama, Noni, and Papa came out and brought presents!
Boo got jammies from Mama.
Peaches got a puzzle.
Boo looks like the owl section at Justice. Haha!
Aunt Karen got Peaches a book and this sweet little doll that giggles when you press it. I love her crazy eyes!
So happy!
Ok, party pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment