The girls' school did their end of semester celebration where they give a huge discount for a local family fun center. I thought the place just gave the school a really good deal, but Peanut's teacher told us that they give a group discount and then the school subsidizes the price to make it reasonable. It's normally $53 dollars a person and we get it for $12!
When we got there I stayed in the car to feed the baby and Daddy and the big girls headed inside. We left Peaches with Noni because there is only one attraction a toddler can do so she would have just been sitting around watching them.
They headed straight for the Laser Tag!
Apparently Boo killed it! Maybe she should be a marksman. Lol. She had 81,000 points during one game!!! The next highest person was 34k! The school gave away prizes this year and Boo got one for her high score!
I went in and found them after the baby finished and we headed for glow-in-the-dark miniature golf.
I think this was only Boo's second time to miniature golf.
And Peanut's first.
Baby girl spent the next two hours like this. :)
Next we headed for lunch and bowling.
Check out this wind up. Haha!
I think Buggy got a couple spares! Peanut said she did too. :)
These were some of their prizes for Laser Tag. They were suckers. :)
They were so happy that Daddy took the day off! He makes everything more fun. :)
After bowling I headed for the car to feed the baby again and Daddy took the girls to the ropes courses.
Buggy and Boo went all the way to the top...three stories!
They played a few more rounds of Laser Tag before it was time to go. Daddy said Boo defected and went to play on the other team. :)
I set D in Peaches' car seat while I put away all her stuff and she was pretty happy. :)
We headed for Noni's to pick up Peaches and then headed home. What a fun (most of the) family day!
No comments:
Post a Comment