When Aunt Karen was here we went for our annual Christmas pottery painting. Bug, Boo, and Peanut all painted mugs. Peaches and I painted ornaments. Mama made a little dish, Noni did her numbers, and Aunt Karen did a Washington apple.
Peaches actually painted almost the whole time we were there. I think she had about 40 coats on her ornaments. Haha!
Peanut found a mug with a dog on it and gave him a red nose so he could be Rudolf. She did a really good job and just needed a little help with the outlining.
The baby had to eat while we were there...whenever I use the nursing cover Peaches says, "Baby hiding?!" and laughs like she thinks the baby is playing a silly game. Haha :)
Peaches loves my phone and knows how to open it and take pictures. She took these next three.
We had to get a picture of baby in her sweet outfit that Uncle Sean and Aunt Jen got her for Christmas. It's hard to see but it says, "Made you smile." :)
Sweetie Boo!
She did a penguin mug and did a great job.
Bug did a blank mug and painted a reindeer and a bunch of snow falling. It was really cute!
I went to the bathroom and came back to find Peaches had went and got a bunch more ornaments to paint. Thankfully we were able to put them back. Haha!
She ended up with a candy cane and I let her paint the base color of the two ornaments I made.
What a fun day painting pottery!
No comments:
Post a Comment