Friday, January 18, 2019

Christmas - Part 4

We left Grandma and Grandpa's at 11 so that we could pick up Aunt Karen at the airport! She was able to come visit for part of the break! We had lunch with them and hung out while Peaches napped and then headed home to unpack all our new Christmas presents. 

We also had left a few presents at home...mostly the ones from the girls to each other. 


The girls and Daddy had been doing lots of online shopping. He patiently sat with each one of them and let them look through all sorts of things before ordering them. 

Buggy actually bought fabric and MADE Calico Critter clothes for each of them! And she did a really good job! The Calico Critters are so tiny...I was really impressed that she was able to do such fine work!


Peaches had fun with the gift opening again.


Boo bought Peaches Minnie jammies.


Peanut bought her sisters Legos. 


And Daddy and the girls really spoiled me! They got me a new mother's necklace with baby added, tennis shoes, bracelet and earrings, slippers, books, a bath pillow, and my favorite gift of all...

T and the girls MADE those flower decorations! I had been telling him that the wall looked really blank with just the picture and windows and that I needed some kind of flower arrangement there. I had looked up a bunch on Amazon and found ones similar to these that were $26 each. Without me knowing T went and bought the supplies and made these for about $6! I LOVE the way they look and the fact that he and the girls made them makes them even more special! I smile every time I pass them in the hall! What a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment