Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy New Year!

For New Year's we headed over to Noni and Papa's house for appetizers and games.


New Year's Eve bingo was such a big hit last year we did it again. Everyone took turns being the caller. They all did a great job! They know how it's done! 


The prizes were chips, candy, Dairy Queen gift cards, a shirt for each girl, bath bombs, and homemade coupons for back and foot rubs.


We were going to celebrate New York New Year but we accidentally missed it. Then T and I had to leave at about 9:45 to get the baby home and feed her, so the girls celebrated Texas New Year with Noni, Papa, Aunt Karen, and Mama. 


Once again Mama was the only one to actually stay up until real midnight. Lol! She does every year! Maybe one of these years I won't be too exhausted to stay up...but I'm not holding my breath. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment