Thursday, January 24, 2019

Leftover Thursday

One day when Peaches, baby, and I were home alone I was feeding the baby and Peaches ran off. She came up a while later and showed me her "owies". Unfortunately these were Peanut's band aids she got for Christmas so I owe her another box. :P I did think Peaches did a good job lining them up so nicely. Haha.


Our neighbors gave us a pretty blanket for Christmas and later I found these pictures on my phone. 


 The girls used it as a backdrop for pictures. :) 


I had to take a picture of baby's teeny tiny booty. So cute!


Speaking of cute. I think it's so cute when she crosses her ankles while nursing. :)


Daddy kisses!


Baby's first movie night! We watched Elf and ate popcorn one night over Christmas break. Baby wasn't too impressed. :)


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment