Thursday, February 23, 2017

Leftover Thursday

 Aunt Karen and Aunt Jody had bought a huge pack of Diaper Genie refills for Peaches' baby shower and last week we finally put in the last one! Lasted a whole year! That's a lot of diapers! Haha!


For some reason every time I braid Peanut's hair her right side will get a funny crook in it. It sticks out like it's got a wire in it or something! So funny!


I rarely allow myself to read during the day (except while nursing) because there are always a million things to do around here to keep the household running smoothly, but when I had strep I decided to allow myself a break one day during naptime. I settled in with my book and I think the peace and quiet lasted about 4.2 minutes before I had three silly monkeys in my bed. 


Apparently I ate something that Peaches' was allergic to?? The only thing new I could think of soap/food/lotion wise was that I'd just made a new batch of trail mix. I have heard that you can randomly be allergic to a certain batch of nuts based on the molds/bacteria on them. I'm assuming that's what it was? For about 28 hours (5 nursing periods) she would break out in hives on her cheeks right during/after nursing. They would go away after about an hour. It was very strange. I have stayed away from the trail mix and she hasn't had any further problems.


This little stinker bear loves to get into her sisters' school supplies! She has a funny expression on her face because she is chewing on a piece of PlayDoh that she found on the floor and I had to fish out of her mouth right after snapping this picture. :P


She tried apples the other day and they were a big hit!


Happy Thursday!

1 comment: