Thursday, February 2, 2017

Cake and Presents

Boo and I concocted quite the cake for this 1st double birthday! A three tiered snowflake cake! I had looked on the Internet for candy snowflakes and couldn't find anything for a decent price, but then I remembered that a gal at T's work does fancy cupcakes with chocolate decorations. I asked her to make these snowflakes and they turned out so well! I made and frosted the cake and then stuck them right on it.


Happy family!


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!


I bought her the sweater just for her party and she opened it that morning.


Boo did an impressive job of blowing out the candles in one swoop! Peaches wasn't sure what was going on. :)


Cutie Peanut!


The top layer of cake was chocolate, for Peaches' smash cake. The second layer was funfetti, and the third was red velvet! Yum!


Boo really really wanted a pinata for her party. We couldn't find a snowflake (that wasn't Frozen themed) so we went with a cupcake. 

The birthday girl got the first whack.


Then Peanut. She was swinging that pipe pretty wildly but we managed to get through unscathed.


Waylon and Kenzie didn't want to hit it so Buggy got up there and gave it a serious hit.


Then Boo gave it the killing blow!


Free for all!


We've been cutting back on sugar so the only candy I would let her put in it was dinner mints. The rest was gum, goldfish, Scooby snacks, raisins, and almonds.


Then it was time for round 2 of presents!


Boo got some awesome gifts as well! 

An adorable outfit from Uncle B and family.


A watch from Uncle K and Aunt J. She's been asking for one ever since Bug got one for her birthday last year.


She got Pie Face and a cute shirt from Auntie Nae and family and Waylon got her a cool jump rope.


The Lego Friends Space Ride to go with their amusement park from Uncle S and Aunt J!


Grandma got her this amazing stamp set! So cool!


The Lego Friends Hot Dog cart from Mama.


She got a Walmart gift card from Aunt Nina and family and birthday money from Pawpaw and Nana and Gma V and Gpa J so she is super excited to go shopping!

We got her the Lego Friends riding stables that she's been wanting.



Yay!


Thank you for all the wonderful presents everyone! You all made her birthday so special! 

Last of the birthday pictures tomorrow...with a double birthday we had quite a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment