Grandma, Grandpa, Noni, Papa, and Mama all arrived and were ready to party!
Noni and the girls were playing a ball rolling game and Peaches got in on it. She was actually handing the ball to the next person like she understood the game!
We did take n' bake pizzas, salad, jello jigglers, pink lemonade, and Grandma Dot's famous apple salad!
The littlest birthday girl got her favorite: Mommy's pureed combo of butternut squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
I found these hanging snowflakes on Amazon. They weren't that expensive and I loved how fun and pretty they were! Especially because any time the heater came on or someone walked by they would flutter gracefully.
Boo said, "I think some year Peaches is going to make me have a princess party and I am just too old for that!" Haha!
Mommy and her birthday girls! Can't believe how big they are getting!
Funny Boo!
Auntie Nae and family made the 2 hour drive to come to the party! So sweet! And they spent the night which was super exciting for the girls!
Cutie Kenzie!
Time out for a picture!
After everyone finished eating we had round one of presents!
Peaches did a great job and happily opened each present with minimal help.
Aunt Karen got her a cute dress, bibs, and two books. One of the books was one my cousins used to have when we were little. I had forgotten about it, but I loved that book! It brought back such sweet childhood memories when I saw it!
She got birthday money from Pawpaw and Nana and Gma V and Gpa J! We'll put it in her college fund since she doesn't know the difference yet. :)
Mama made her a sweet baby blanket with a scripture on it!
Uncle Sean and Aunt Jen got her a Leapfrog remote that has all sorts of fun buttons to push!
Aunt J and Uncle K got her a bath toy set. These pictures are a little out of order, because it was one of the first presents she opened and she liked it so much she wouldn't stop playing with it long enough to open anything else!
Aunt Nina and family got her a really fun Leapfrog toy that has puzzle like pieces and makes animal sounds. It was a big hit with all the kids!
She got lots of great gifts...I'm sure I'm missing some, but she loved each and every thing.
I photoshopped the bruise out of all the "nice" pictures, but you can see it in these. With learning to stand has come a lot of bruises, but this one was (accidentally) courtesy of a sister. :P
I don't know if it was the picture or what but she LOVED the card from Gma V and Gpa J!
She was so happy and kept trying to show it to everyone. :)
Thank you everyone for all the sweet and thoughtful gifts! More pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment