What comes out of the mouth of a newly turned 4 year old....
September 2nd
"Mommy! Mommy look! I laid my poopy down in a line! It looks like a log! I didn't know I could do that!"
September 3rd
Me: "Peanut get off the floor please."
A: "But Mommy I'm sooo dis-austed!"
Me: "Ok then you probably need a nap."
A: "I'm up! I was just pretending. I'm not really dis-austed."
September 22nd
Peanut was hiding from me behind the shower curtain and I heard a little toot. We both started laughing, and she looked a little chagrined, "Oh man! I was hiding in the curtain and my horn went off!"
September 26th
Boo: "Daddy, where is the iPad?"
Daddy: "It's off limits."
Peanut: "Wait. WHERE did it go??"
September 29th
Listening to the radio in the car together singing "Jesus is alive". Peanut pipes up from the back, "And Jesus is a STAR!!!"
Me: "What do you mean?"
A: "He's a star!"
Me: "A star??"
A: "Yeah! Like the song!"
Me: "What song?"
A: (starts singing) "He's the lily of the vallllllley! He's the bright and morning STAR!"
:)
:)
ReplyDelete