While we were at the lake Peaches turned 5 months! So I had to get a couple of pictures. :) I got the girls in matching dresses that night because we were having dinner with Daddy's hospital board.
5 months!
So happy!
Love this cutie to pieces!
On Tuesday Bug and Boo slept till 9ish. Peanut kept sleeping so we eventually ate breakfast without her. Boo was eating an apple when she said ouch and we saw that her loose tooth was bleeding. I got up to get her a napkin and saw that it was sticking straight out. I told her she might need to try to pull it, but she touched it and said, "It's out!"
Finally at 11 I took Bug and Boo to the pool. Noni got this shot from our balcony of the girls and I in the pool.
They both wanted to go in the lake. Boo started swimming after the ducks. Haha :)
They said it wasn't too cold, but I didn't try it.
Buggy continued to practice her diving. Haha :)
Peanut finally woke up at 11:30am! Apparently she was tired! She will sleep till 10 once every couple weeks when I haven't been insisting on naps, but that was the latest she's ever slept!
Noni brought her down to the pool and I took Peaches back to the room to feed her. She fell asleep after eating. She was tired too I guess!
The girls came back up for a very late lunch and then we took Peaches down to the pool.
She was totally focused on the water.
I think she was fascinated by the light reflecting off it.
They spent several hours diving for pool toys and jumping in and out.
Daddy got done about 4 and came down to swim with us. Peanut really wanted to go in the lake too so he helped her.
The girls had been dying to swim out to the dock and jump off so they all went out there.
They were thrilled!
Daddy had to head over for a dinner so we met up with some friends who were there and went to the drive in for dinner.
After we ate we headed to the park. It had been too hot to go during the day and was finally cooling off enough to enjoy.
Noni helped Peaches with her first ride in a swing and she loved it!
I had to take my annual growth pictures! Peanut.
Here's Boo's first one.
And this year.
Buggy's first one from a different trip we'd gone for in April.
And this year. SO tall!
And Peaches' first picture!
They had a great time running around the park with their friends.
I asked Bug and Boo to sit here...
Because I was remembering this picture!
Little monkey!
Cutie pie.
Who's always silly!
The next morning we played a last round of cards, and got packed up. Then we headed across the street to feed the ducks out leftovers before we left.
Quack quack.
Another wonderful trip to the lake!
Thanks so much for coming with us Noni! I couldn't do it without you!


No comments:
Post a Comment