5 months has brought changes! Peaches is now reaching out and grabbing things and can get said things to her mouth with a fair amount of accuracy! She is working on perfecting this skill and I'm sure next month nothing will be safe! At this point she is still pretty slow to grab, but she's getting quicker by the day!
She is SUCH a happy baby!
She likes to suck in her bottom lip when she's excited. Sometimes it is accompanied by an "ooo!"
She is getting quite fond of her monkey. We recently spent 3 nights in a hotel and 3 nights at the farm for the 4th and she slept just fine with Monkey there to keep her company in the pack n' play.
Monkey gets LOTS of kisses!
We weighed her at the farm on Grandpa's grain scale and she was just a hair over 16 pounds! Healthy girl!
Her personality is starting to show through a little more each day and she IS super sweet!
We are so thankful for our happy, giggly, snuggly, sweet baby girl! I only wish I could slow down time and keep her in this stage a little longer. It's going way too fast for this Mommy! I truly am cherishing each day with her because I know these baby days will be gone all too soon. For now I will just soak up every little giggle and smile.
Happy 5 months baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment