February 20th
At the store. A: "I want these!" Me: "Pom poms?" A: "YEAH!" (*shake*shake*shake*) Me: (thinking about the 3 pairs we have at home) "What are you going to do with them?" A: "I'm going to POM them!"
February 23rd
A: "Mommy! I have a joke to tell you!" Me: "Oh really?" A: Yeah! Don't worry! I won't say pee OR poop!"
February 25th
I love it when Peanut calls her sisters her girls. We were going out somewhere when she came down. A: "I'm all ready! Where's my girls? I think they're upstairs!" Heads back upstairs shouting, "Girls! Oh girls!"
February 26th
Going out to lunch for Daddy's birthday, and trying to squeeze in the pickup, "If we have any more childs we will need a bigger pickup!"
March 4th
We were outside looking for stars since we'd been studying astronomy. A big flashing one went by (airplane) and Peanut got excited, "Mommy! I see a star! I see the star of Bethlehem!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment