My digital scrapbooking is completely caught up! I have 4 of our 6 month books done as well our Texas road trip last summer, and also Bug's funny sayings book. It was so fun to look back over all the funny things she said as a little one. Speaking of which...here are some more of Peanut's.
October 26th
We live a close to a school so everyday Cocoa had gotten into the habit of barking for about 30 min. straight (seriously...bark, bark, bark, bark!) while all the kids are walking home. We finally gave in and bought a bark collar. T was pulling it out of the packaging and explaining what it did. "Who wants to try it on?!" he asked. Bug and Boo apparently understood what it did because they both yelled, "Not me!" but Peanut was game, "OK!"
P.S. The collar has 10 levels. The first time they bark it's a level 1 and increases as they keep barking. The first day she had it on I heard her bark one loud bark, then a strangled yelp, and she came tearing into the house through her doggy door. She hasn't barked a single bark at those kids since! I wish I had just borrowed one from somebody instead of buying it. LOL!
November 4th
It was What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up dress up night at AWANA. When I told the girls Peanut said, "A ELEPHANT!" Boo looked at her, "You can't be an elephant. There wouldn't be a job that you could do." Peanut hotly retorted, "Yuh-huh! I could live at the circus! They have te's there!"
November 12th
We were picking up Daddy at the airport after a business trip. They had to go to the bathroom. When we walked in Peanut must have been impressed, "Mommy! This is pletely nice!"
November 13th
Randomly walking around the house. "Mommy I don't text on my phone while driving!"
December 12th
I think I mentioned this one when I posted the video...Peanut interrupted me while I was praying the night before their handbell performance. "And pray for us to do good on our handlebars!"
December 16th
Peanut was upstairs in the hall singing and playing over the heater vent, and Bug was downstairs doing her writing assignment in front of the vent in the living room. When it went off Bug started talking to Peanut through it. Peanut gasped and I heard pure wonder and awe in her voice, "Who ARE you?!?" But she figured out pretty quickly that it was just her sister on the other end. Haha :)
Buryat New Year
6 years ago
Love these- and the butternut squash too- LOL
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome you are all caught up!! I am still so far behind. These are so funny!
ReplyDelete