At Noni and Papa's our Christmas Eve tradition is appetizers for dinner. Noni and the girls made a cute little pigs in a blanket wreath, but I just realized I didn't get a picture of it.
The girls had fun picking out their food.
Peanut went right in for a big handful of chips. Haha :)
I can't even remember what we did that whole day. I think we just relaxed, hung around, played some card games...the guys were out in the shop for a while working on projects.
By the time we ate dinner it was nearly bedtime so the girls got to open their traditional Christmas Eve present.
Noni found "Te" jammies! Peanut was so excited! I asked them for a picture and they all struck Peanut's ninja pose. Love Mama's face here. She looks baffled by their actions.
Then I tried to get them to go for a nice/sisterly picture and Peanut somehow got bonked in the nose. This was as good as it got. One crying, one goofy, and one posing. Note to self...take the serious picture FIRST next year. :P
We read the Christmas story by the Christmas tree, but with all the wiggling I'm not sure much of it got in those little ears. :P
Then it was time for books and bed. We set up the "big" gifts after they went to sleep. Bug and Boo had been begging for dolls for months so they were easy. Peanut was harder...she isn't that interested in dolls, but we could not figure out what to get her. Finally when we were Black Friday shopping we found the perfect gift...
I had to get a picture of T playing with...I mean decorating...Peanut's new Te house.
I didn't like the Calico Critter house all that much so we got a Melissa and Doug doll house and then bought the Calico Critters' Te family and babies. Here's Mama Te giving the babies a bath. They're so cute!
The girls were so excited the next morning...pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment