Well we certainly got a white Christmas this year! I saw a thing on the news website that showed that we had already gotten more snow (before Christmas) than we had all of last year combined!
The girls have been loving it! After church, the Sunday before Christmas, the girls went home with Noni and Papa because I had both a hair and doctor's appointment the next day. I hadn't had my hair cut in 6 months! Whoops. I can just never remember to do it...or if I do remember I don't want to take the time to make an appt., make sure Daddy or Noni can watch the girls, and then actually go. But I figured I'd better get it done before baby comes and it gets even worse! Haha :)
Noni said the girls played outside almost all day on Monday! Here is the snowmama and baby they built. :)
And here they are a few days later...they got buried...you can still see the baby's little arm sticking out, haha. :)
Another picture from Noni entitled, "Taking a break to warm up".
And Peanut got a treat...to sleep under the Christmas tree!
Noni made the girls a sledding hill. Peanut kept cracking us up...she was like the boy from the Christmas story, so bundled up she had a hard time moving, and she had a really hard time getting up if she fell over!
Boo is so happy in this picture!
I love when there is a fresh blanket of snow and everything is so peaceful and pristine.
Penguin style!
Intercepted! We brought Cocoa to Noni and Papa's since we were going to be there for 4 nights. She actually did a great job. A couple of accidents, but she's growing up.
Whee!
Love Cocoa in this picture. Haha :)
Peanut didn't quite understand the concept of run-and-slide. She just kind of plopped-and-stopped. :)
Noni gave her an assist. So funny.
We went down to the backyard where they had piled up a big lump of snow to sled down.
But the fresh layer of powder didn't make for easy gliding.
I headed in to warm up, but they stayed out for quite a while. We are really enjoying the snow this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment