Our little Boo Bear is 6 years old today!
1. Favorite color: periwinkle (Mommy's favorite)
2. Favorite toy: my new doll that I got for Christmas
3. Favorite fruit: blueberries
4. Favorite TV show: Wild Kratz
5. Favorite lunch: Macaroni and cheese
6. Favorite outfit: This outfit!
7. Favorite game: Bullseye Ball (a new game at Noni's)
8. Favorite snack: granola bar
9. Favorite animal: seal, wait no, otter
10. Favorite song: The Happy Birthday Song!
11. Favorite book: Berenstein Bears
12. Your best friend: Jesus! (love this!)
13. Favorite Cereal: Lucky Charms
14. Favorite thing to do outside: Swings
15. Favorite drink: Pink Lemonade (no idea where this came from) and hot chocolate too.
16. Favorite holiday: Valentine's Day because it's close to my birthday!
17. Favorite breakfast: Lucky Charms
18. What do you like to take to bed: Purple blankie!
19. What do you want to be when you grow up: Hmm....a Mommy, a Mommy, a Mommy!
20. What do you want for your birthday dinner? Macaroni and cheese. No peanut butter and jelly.
Kindergarten is going very well. She is very smart and is breezing through all her work and done well before lunch every day. She loves to play with her sisters. Legos, Barbies, dance parties and dolls are the favorites. She loves dance class and AWANA! She has already finished her first book in AWANA and is now onto the extra credit book. She also loves Sunday School and the friends that she has at church.
One thing we are working on is sucking her thumb...we STILL can't break the habit! Ugh!
She and Noni have been doing piano lessons once a week and she is already able to play a few songs. Right now she is mostly working on her scales and getting her fingers strong and coordinated.
She has decided she wants to play softball with Bug this Spring so stay tuned for that!
Boo Bear,
You are such a joyful, fun part of our family! I can't imagine life without you! You love to talk and you smile, laugh, and skip your way through each day. You are so special.
You are my little sweetheart: sensitive and thoughtful and always on the lookout for ways you can be a helper. If I need something done I just have to ask and you hop to it right away with a big smile.
Mommy is so proud of the big girl you are becoming and it is so fun to watch you grow and change. Your joy is infectious and many times I just watch you and smile.
I can't wait to see what 6 brings! I love you more than I could ever say and I hope you have the best birthday ever!
Love,
Mommy
Happy Birthday S!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she will always remember this birthday!!
ReplyDelete