Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Day!

 The girls woke up at a little after 8 on Christmas Day. They were SO excited and it was hard to wait for all the adults to get upstairs so they could see their presents! I tried to keep them distracted by making them take a picture. :)

  
I just started snapping pictures as they ran down the hall. I wasn't sure I got any good ones, but this one made me laugh when I went to look through them.


I wish I got the front view of this. Boo was so excited to see her new doll! 


I don't think Peanut knew what was going on. She did her own thing, slowly leapfrogging down the hall.


When she finally made it she realized there were presents to be found! 


And I think she was pretty pleased with her new house.


Bug and Boo LOVED their dolls. Just the reaction I was hoping for! 


I didn't even ask them to smile for these two pictures, they were just so happy they already were! 


T and I had seen this fabric while shopping one day and agreed that I just had to make a new blanket for Peanut! She loved it as I hoped she would!


Happy with her house! 


As soon as the excitement settled down a bit we brought out Jesus' birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday.

Boo had made this sweet card.

 

Noni had made from-scratch cinnamon rolls so while they were baking we let them do stocking stuffers.


Clay!


They also got band aids, tape and post its (so they will stop using up all mine!), new crayons, and some accessories for their new toys.


We had bought Peanut some tiny things to go with her house. Daddy helped get them all unwrapped and sorted out.


We got these from the dollhouse section at Hobby Lobby: a tea set, food, school supplies, packages and toys.


I love how tiny and cute everything is! 


Two of my sillies! 


We ate breakfast and then it was time for more presents! The rest of the pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment