Tuesday, December 15, 2015

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

 The song is true for Boo this year! We have a little toothless wonder!
It’s been loose for months, but last week it got really loose. She wiggled it all day and it was sticking out at a crooked angle. She really wanted to get it out without Daddy having to pull it, and she jerked on it all day. Her gums were purple from all the wiggling and tugging, and it still wasn’t out when Daddy got home that evening. She was nervous but finally agreed to let him get it out. All it took was one quick twist. For some reason it bled A LOT (like dripping blood, eww!), and her gums were sore from the day, but we were glad it was out! 

Love the new smile! She lost the other front tooth back in August and it STILL hasn’t started to grow in so she might be toothless for a looooong time!

I had her sing the song for me the next day. I’ll try to get it uploaded on Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. I usually read your blog from my phone and it doesn't let me comment because I don't remember the password. (today I'm on the computer) I always enjoy reading about your family and all that you do!

    ReplyDelete