Monday, December 7, 2015

Little Performers

Our town’s kick-off to Christmas was a big success. It is a fundraiser for a local charity that they do every year. We headed down there at 5:15 to get some dinner.

After a few Christmas carols were sung to get the night started our church kids were the first big act.

Love that Boo, Peanut, and one other little boy are the only ones aware that I’m taking this picture…

hometown

Noni is the one who put together the Christmas choir and she’s been doing an amazing job with them! They all stood there and sang loudly and clearly. I was impressed she was able to get that many little wiggling bodies in order. :)

They sang just one of their songs. On the 20th they will be doing their whole performance: four songs and a little play.

hometown1

Boo’s jazz group was up next. They were SO cute!

hometown2

Their song is, “I’m Getting Nothin’ for Christmas”. It’s adorable.

hometown3

“You’re getting’ nothin’ for Christmas!”

hometown4

Then I had to run Boo to the bathroom and quickly get her changed into her ballet costume. So pretty!

hometown5hometown6

So sweet! I love how adorable the little ballerinas are.

hometown7

Bug’s jazz was next.

hometown8

They did the Beach Boy’s “Little St. Nick”. So fun!

hometown9

And then I had to quickly get her changed so she could do her Hip Hop routine.

Love the attitude she produces in this song. They have to say, “What? What?” which is what she’s doing in the picture below. She nails it.

hometown10

They did an awesome job!

hometown11

It was the perfect warm up for the recital that was the following week.

And it was extra special because Grandma V and Grandpa J were able to come and see the girls perform!

What a fun night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I was there to see them! I look forward to some video!

    ReplyDelete