On Sunday the girls performed in the church Christmas Play. Noni actually wrote the play herself! It was a sweet little play about two friends. I will post the videos tomorrow. Here are the pictures...
K and her friend F were the two main characters.
The other kids were part of the choir. I was impressed with how well everyone did. A lot of times during performances the kids sing quietly, not really knowing the words well, but Noni had worked really hard with them and these kids were belting out those songs! This one was taken during rehearsal.
Two of the loudest. Haha :)
This one I took during rehearsal. Peanut initiated a group hug between her and three other little girls. So cute.
I think I counted 28 kids up there for the actual performance, and there were a few that had stage fright and didn't go up. I love that our small church has so many kids!
The backpacks will make more sense if you watch the video tomorrow. :)
Peanut and the other Cubbies got to go up and say Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
And Boo and C said Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Peanut got squirmy about halfway through and went to the other side of the stage where her friend T was. She untied the ribbon on the back of her dress and was swinging it wildly. No idea what they are doing here...right in the middle of the play. Haha :)
Noni and her student director, K, did an amazing job with these kiddos! Way to go everybody!
Videos tomorrow!
Merry Christmas Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment